20 million PLN for the pioneering research in the call for proposals NCN MAESTRO 14
Until September 15 of this year. The call for proposals for the National Science Center MAESTRO 14 competition is in progress. Support may be given to experienced scientists to carry out ground-breaking scientific research, including interdisciplinary research, important to advancing science and going beyond the current state of knowledge, potentially leading to scientific discoveries.
14th Edition of the MAESTRO . Contest
In the 14th edition of the MAESTRO competition, you can get paid for the remuneration of the research team, including scholarships for students or doctoral students, the purchase or production of research equipment and other costs related to the expenses necessary to carry out the research project.
The Principal Investigator who directs or leads a research project funded under the MAESTRO Invitation may apply for funding for another research project provided that it meets at least one of the following requirements:
- Award-winning competition organized by the European Research Council (ERC),
- In the past five years, he has applied for funding for a research project in a competition organized by ERC, and this application has been evaluated at least in the first phase of the competition.
Thematic scope of the projects
The basic research application can be submitted in any of the areas specified in an application to the competition 25 thematic panels the following sections:
- HS – Humanities, Social Sciences and Arts,
- ST – exact and technical sciences,
- NZ – Life Sciences.
Who can apply?
Applications to the competition can be submitted, among others, by:
- The school,
- Federation of Higher Education Entities and the Science System,
- Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- research institute,
- international research institute,
- Łukasiewicz Center and institutes operating within the Łukasiewicz Research Network,
- Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences;
- scientific and industrial center,
- Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- scientific library
- An entrepreneur with R&D status,
- head of the central office of procedures;
- normal person
- other entities.
The application must be submitted in electronic form via OSF.
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”