On Friday night (30.07), a train derailed at Starosielce in Białystok. PKP has introduced alternative public transportation, and there are many delays for travelers.
Photo: Malwina Witkoska
At Białystok station, the turnout responsible for operating trains in the following directions at night was damaged: Białystok – Warsaw; Bialystok – Ek; Bialystok – Bielsk Podlasky.
Alternative carriers have introduced into bus transportation.
– Passengers are informed of changes in the treatment of trains. A gradual recovery to traffic is expected in the afternoon as works progress. Infrastructure manager collaborates with carriers on an ongoing basis to ensure travel through Białystok station – reports Thomas Lotowski of PKP Polskie press team Linie Kolejowe SA
Damage to turnout – an element of the railway that allows trains to pass from one track to another, occurred during the passage of a freight train driven by two diesel locomotives. The wagons were already pulled out at night. One of the locomotives was taken. A second locomotive is being prepared to be picked up from the scene of the accident. After that, work will be carried out on the affected turnout.
– The maximum number of employed persons, equipped with the specialized equipment necessary for hoisting and moving railways and track works. The causes of the accident will be determined by a special commission. Passengers are informed about changes in the running of trains at stations and stations, as well as in trains – adds Tomasz Lotowski.
In the morning, travelers from the train from Bialystok (scheduled departure 5:20) to Szklarska Poręba Górna via Warsaw had to take an alternative bus journey from Biaystok station to Łapy station. There, a train was already provided, with which they continued their journey. The delay was about 70 minutes. On the other hand, those traveling by Polregio train on the Szepietowo-Łapy-Białystok route also encountered difficulties. For people coming from Łapy, a bus that goes directly to the capital of the Podlaskie Voivodeship has been provided.
It is worth checking the current difficulties and delays Passenger gate.
For technical reasons, trains were interrupted on the Bialystok – Bialystok Staroselsee and Lewijki – Bialystok routes.
Intercity has published an updated list of disabilities:
– The train TLK 10110/1 “ubr” from Białystok – Warsaw and Chudnya will start at Loeki station. In the Białystok – Lewickie department, an alternative bus service has been launched.
– Train IC 18104/5 “Rybak” from Białystok – Szczecin Gloni will start its journey from Białystok Staroselsee station. In the Biaystok – Biaystok Starosielce division, an alternative bus connection was launched.
– Train IC 1654/5 “Orzeszkowa” from Białystok – Szklarska Poręba Górna, in the Białystok – Łapy section, an alternative bus connection has been launched. In the Łapy – Szklarska Poręba Górna section, there is an alternative wagon train in a combination of two Class I carriages, one gastronomic cart and six Class 2 carriages, including one adapted for transporting disabled people in wheelchairs.
– Train IC 16270/1 (IC 1626/7) “Słowacki” from Białystok to Wrocław Główny will start its journey from Łapy station. In the Białystok – Łapy division, an alternative conveyor connection was launched.
– Train TLK 15104/5 “BIEBRZA” from Warszawa Wschodnia – Gdynia Główna, in the Lewickie – Białystok department, an alternative bus service has been launched.
– Train TLK 51104/5 “BIEBRZA” from Gdynia Główna – Warszawa Wschodnia, in the Białystok – Lewickie department, an alternative bus service has been launched.
– Train IC 18102/3 “PODLASIAK” from Suwałki – Świnoujście on the Białystok – Łapy section, an alternative bus connection has been launched.
– Train TLK 31102/3 “HAŃCZA” from Kraków Główny – Suwałki in the Łapy – Białystok section, an alternative bus connection has been launched.
– Train IC 56102/3 “MAMRY” from Białystok – Wroclaw Glön will start at Olsztyn Jóvne station. In the Białystok-Olsztyn Główny section, an alternative bus connection was launched.
– Train IC 65102/3 “MAMRY” from Wrocaw Główny – Białystok ends at Olsztyn Główny station. In the Olsztyn Główny – Biaystok section, an alternative bus connection was launched.
– Train IC 6132/3 “DĄBROWSKA” from Wrocław Główny – Białystok, in the Niewodnica – Biaystok department, an alternative bus service has been launched.
– Train IC 1422/3 “PILECKI” from Białystok – Racheborz on the Białystok – Newdnica section, an alternative bus connection has been launched.
Furthermore, in the Małkinia – Warszawa Wileńska – Warszawa Zachodnia section, tickets on Koleje Mazowieckie trains will be honored until further notice.
in a. At 17:00, the movement of trains on the Bialystok – Warsaw and Bialystok – Ek lines resumed. On the Białystok – Bielsk Podlaski line, there is still an alternative bus connection in the section from Biaystok to Lewickie station. Traffic in this section is expected to resume around 19:00.
Passengers are informed of changes at stations and stops as well as on trains.
Trains already pass through Białystok station. in a. At 7:00 pm, the movement of trains on the Bialystok – Bielsk-Podlasky line resumed. Earlier, around 5:00 pm, traffic was restored to Warsaw and Ek.
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”