- – At the moment, the administration of President Donald Trump is facing many problems, such as the problem of Afghanistan, which it must deal with – Andrei Duda said during the interview
- Another President’s Day at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. So far, the president has met with the leaders of Turkey, Mongolia and Brazil
- On Wednesday, Duda spoke at the UN Forum. The president spoke of the ongoing pandemic and publicly accused the Lukashenka regime of launching a hybrid attack not only against Poland but also against other neighbors, Lithuania and Latvia.
- You can find more of these stories on the Onet homepage
– Perhaps these were more urgent needs than cooperation in relations with Poland, where nothing bad happens – the president continued during his talks with journalists.
The annoying setting did not go unnoticed by Internet users. Marcin Teck, MP Adam Zalabka’s social assistant, wrote on Twitter that “PAD can [negatywnie] Surprise. For him, the US president is still Donald Trump. Perhaps that is why there is no invitation from Washington? drama!”:
Andrzej Duda’s speech at the United Nations Forum
Andrzej Duda is spending another day at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. So far, the president has met with the leaders of Turkey, Mongolia and Brazil. On my Wednesday doubt przemówienie He started by talking about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
– We lost 75,000 in 20 months. In person, nearly 3 million out of the 38 million inhabitants of our country have contracted the disease. Our strong economy, although it bravely faced the crisis and returned to very dynamic growth today, in the first year of the epidemic, and for the first time in 30 years, has not recorded such growth – according to Duda
This word has become a symbolic determinant of our politics and ideal. When I say solidarity, I also think of solidarity in the context of COVID-19. This is not an easy reversal. He said especially towards us, the leaders of the rich world and the rich north.
Are we in solidarity right? Did humanity act as it should in the fight against the virus? Did we help each other because our basic moral instinct expects us to do so? Duda said I have serious doubts about it.
During his speech, the president also referred to the border conflict with Belarus and openly accused the Lukashenka regime of launching a mixed offensive not only against Poland, but also against other neighbors, Lithuania and Latvia.
At the same time, Duda emphasized that Poland will not surrender and will continue to counter the hostilities of foreign countries. – The regime in Belarus launches a mixed attack on the borders of Poland, Latvia and Lithuania. We will not make room in this crisis, said President Andrzej Duda, because we do not approve of the effective treatment of migrants, for the use of their difficult positions for activities aimed at the security of our borders.
Source: Twitter, Onet
We are glad you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.
“Analyst. Lovely avid bacon reader. Entrepreneur. Dedicated writer. Award winning wine ninja. Subtly endearing reader.”