Blizzard has released a number of details about Diablo 4. The company is answering many questions that have surfaced in recent days as we finally get the details of what will be released after launch.
In Diablo 4, the premiere will already be the beginning. Blizzard has confirmed that it wants to develop the game in a similar way to Diablo 3 and that the new production seasons will be similar to the 2012 version, so we will again see permanent resets that will allow players to start the game from scratch, choose the appropriate category and configuration.
Each new season is not only about starting the fun from the beginning, but also about completely new content:
“Players should see major changes in gameplay, so each new season will introduce new features and a series of missions that introduce new challenges, secrets and opportunities to gain experience. Players should notice this after an hour of playing. One of the advantages of our approach to seasons is that we offer you new ways Fun to develop your character. With each new season, quest lines will reveal more secrets of the Sanctuary and explain the role your character plays in it. Thanks to this, we have the opportunity to introduce new characters or return to old ones, and at the same time we can expand our knowledge of the game world and the content of the season.”
However, the creators decided to update the meta because “Diablo 4 is a massive game” and the team wants to make sure every bit of content and all features are fun and challenging. Because of this, the authors want to constantly improve the characters and take care of the proper balance – you don’t have to worry about completely rebuilding the characters.
In addition, we will also add new and unique Legendary items, master level tables, avatars, and more to update the gameplay foundation and introduce new customization options.
Diablo 4 is a gaming service, So Blizzard will also constantly improve the gameplay – the company wants to take care of the small improvements each season that will improve the players experience and allow them to better enjoy the title.
Blizzard has also confirmed that it will produce a series of live events, as Sanctuary is a “living world” with new events constantly emerging – like a sinking conquest that will last for one weekend, or the arrival of a strange merchant among the dry steppe rocks.
Diablo 4 will also get a seasonal progression, just as in the case of Diablo 3, it will be available to all players for free. We will receive rewards for completing objectives, and in addition, completing a mission will improve your position in … Season Pass.
Diablo 4 will get the season pass, but Blizzard assures – this is a paid game and the additional content will not affect our abilities:
As mentioned earlier, Diablo IV will be a paid game with a cosmetics store and a season pass, but neither of these features will allow you to increase the power of your character for a fee. When designing paid elements of the game, we wanted to create beautiful things that provide a better gaming experience. Season Scale Diablo IV is much larger than the well-known Diablo III. After the premiere, a large special team will work on this aspect of the game. Over the next few years, Diablo IV will receive support from an army of creators. Since we have big plans with seasons, we are We want all players to enjoy it, whether or not they purchase something from the in-game store. I am finally happy to share information about our game service with the community.”
Diablo 4 seasons will feature all-new modes, quests, challenges, description changes and improvements, and the Season Pass will provide players with even better rewards – Of course, these will only be customization items.
These are the seasonal ticket details:
- The Season Pass includes tiers with free rewards and special rewards. Passing allows players to win a variety of free rewards just for playing. During the season, at any time, they can purchase a Premium Pass to access Premium Reward Tiers – season-themed cosmetics and premium currency.
- Decorative items are prizes in the season pass. Like store bought, it does not affect entertainment. Only some types of cosmetics will be available with the Season Pass.
- Premium currency is also a bonus in the Season Pass. Players can spend it on decorative items in the shop.
- The Season Pass offers free seasonal boosts. These buffs accelerate the player’s progress throughout the season. For example, Seasonal Boost can increase the gain of experience points to facilitate the development of multiple characters in the same season. As these buffs influence the gameplay, they will be freely available to all players. Please note – Players cannot unlock Season Buffs any faster by shopping in the Store, and in no way will spending real money unlock more power-ups or speed up the unlocking process.
- Players can buy levels with rewards, but this will not help unlock seasonal buffs faster. Not only will buying bonus levels improve power-ups, players also need to complete milestones in order to use them. All other membership tier rewards will be unlocked upon purchase. In other words, it is impossible to speed up the purchase of seasonal buffs. You have to get them.
- Season Pass speeds up the progress of the Season Pass. While each play style will allow you to advance in the Season Pass, minimal roles can focus on Season Pass missions to speed up your progress.
It doesn’t stop there, because Diablo 4 will also get a store with a premium currency, but here too we just have to buy items for customization:
- Decorative items are paid for in the shop with premium coins. These items provide players with more visual modification options for their characters. There is no item in the store that gives you a direct or indirect advantage in the game. Which means that even though the purchased item may seem powerful, it doesn’t affect any of the stats.
- In-store purchases are optional. Players can use all the basic and seasonal features of the game for free. We want players to visit the store when something grabs their attention and they are happy with their purchase.
- Store view is transparent. Players need to know what they are buying. That’s why we designed a preview feature so that players can take a closer look at the cosmetics and rate how they look on their character before making a purchase.
- The most beautiful decorative items will not be limited to the store. Diablo IV will feature hundreds of variants unlocked throughout the game, including some of the most beautiful armor sets on offer. Players can find cool, unique and legendary items without searching the store. The store gives you more options, but they will not be better than those that are available to everyone.
- The dispatch shield from the shop can be used by all characters of a certain class. Many of the decorations in the store are cult fantasies that do not fit into other professions. Once you unlock cosmetics for one class, you can apply them to all characters from the same class in your account. Special decorations, available only with the Season Pass, are a nod to the theme of the season and will look the same for each category.
“Player. Introvert. Problem solver. Creator. Thinker. Lifetime food evangelist. Alcohol advocate.”