It is a celebration that is the culmination and summation of years of hard work. Many scientists from outside BIT who have chosen the university as a place for scientific promotion have received diplomas confirming their qualifications as Doctor and Doctor.
Bialystok University of Technology is entitled to a degree in engineering and technical sciences in five disciplines (Automation, Electronics and Electrical Engineering; Technical Information Technology and Telecommunications; Civil and Transportation Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy). The university can also obtain doctorates in seven disciplines in the field of engineering and technical sciences (architecture and urban planning; automation, electronics and electrical engineering; technical information and communications technology; biomedical engineering; civil and transportation engineering; mechanical engineering; environmental engineering, mining and energy) and in the field of sciences Social specialization in management and quality sciences.
Traditionally, oaths, diplomas and congratulations on scientific promotions are taken during the Day of Białystok University of Technology. Due to the epidemiological situation of the Corona virus epidemic, some certificates were delivered during Tuesday’s ceremony in the council hall of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences at the university.
In 2020, the Senate of Bialystok University of Technology gave:
- Dr. Love. M. Bożenie Babiarz holds a Ph.D. in the field of Engineering and Technical Sciences, majoring in Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy; On the basis of the scientific achievement entitled “Evaluation of reliability and safety in heating systems”. Ms. Papyars is an employee of the Rzeszow University of Technology.
- Dr. Hub. M. Rafay Durroz, Postdoctoral Degree in Engineering and Technical Sciences, majoring in Technical Computer Science and Telecommunications; On the basis of the scientific achievement entitled “Biometric methods for the identification of persons considering the non-duplication of biometric samples”. Mr. Durroz is an employee of the University of Silesia.
- Dr. Hub. M. Łukasz Jerzy Jurczyk holds a Postdoctoral degree in the field of Engineering and Technical Sciences, majoring in Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy; On the basis of the scientific achievement entitled “Dynamics of changes in selected groups of bacteria active in the treatment of sap in landfills in the SBR reactor”. Mr. Jurczyk is an employee of the University of Rzeszów.
- Dr. M. Bartłomiej Brzeziński, PhD in the field of engineering and technical sciences, in civil and transportation engineering, on the basis of his doctoral thesis entitled “Ash-lime volatile peat composites”. The supervisor of the thesis is d. M. Andrei Olshawa, a. State Vocational High School Elblg.
- Dr. M. Krzysztof Kulikowski, Ph.D. in the field of Engineering and Technical Sciences, majoring in Mechanical Engineering; On the basis of his doctoral thesis entitled “The formation of static and dynamic properties of air brake systems for agricultural trailers by means of a correction device”. The supervisor of the thesis is d. M. Zbigniew Kamiński, Prof. PB. The doctoral thesis was awarded by the Senate of BUT. (Which)
Testimony of Ewelina Andrijska