- According to an EA Sports employee, card packs in FUT are a way to honestly express how football works.
According to an Electronic Arts employee who serves as the Experience Manager, Card packs in the FIFA series are okay, exactly the contrary, It perfectly reflects the performance of football in the real world.
This statement came in the process conversation With the Eurogamer website editor. According to Chris Bruzzo, the ball works in the real world in a similar way – The richer, perhaps more, which is reflected in the strength of a particular team. In this way, EA Sports wants to reflect the realism of the sport as best as possible.
Attention that this method translates into unfair competition on the Internet, a representative of Electronic Arts revealed that Of the ten packages purchased, only one is funded by FIFA Pointswhich can be purchased for real cash. The remaining nine trades are made using coins earned during the game.
Other data looks interesting. 78% of FIFE players don’t spend a penny on microtransactions. On the other hand, the remaining 22% brought in the company more than $1.6 billion in the past fiscal year.
During the conversation, Chris Bruzzo dismissed the Eurogamer editor’s accusations, repeating that EA Sports gives players a choice and who wants to use it by building a stronger squad to compete in FIFA Ultimate Team. Although, he emphasized, children should not follow this path and co-pay for the cards.
Do you agree with the theses in the conversation? But are you any closer to saying that EA Sports will do whatever it takes to justify profiting from FUT?
- The official website of the FIFA series
- FIFA 22 review It hasn’t been good for years
- FIFA 22?? game guide
“Player. Introvert. Problem solver. Creator. Thinker. Lifetime food evangelist. Alcohol advocate.”