- Marta Umoda Trzybyatowska met Adam Kroll in 2005. They were partying in a Warsaw club
- The relationship between the actress and the dancer lasted for many years and there were many indications that it would end in a wedding. They themselves were eager to talk about their relationship, including. In “Dancing with the Stars” in 2008.
- In 2013, Umoda Trzebyatovska and Kroll unexpectedly broke up. Each of them made a new life for themselves
- We remind you of the script that we first showed in Thuraya in June 2021.
- You can find more such stories on the homepage of Onet.pl
Marta Umoda Trzebyatoska She is one of the most famous Polish actresses, and viewers love her for her role in the series.Now or never!“Even before she achieved national fame, a partner appeared in her life who was like a rock, giving strength and supporting a young woman in her pursuit of her dreams. Adam KrollBecause it’s about him where his professional debut has been long behind him. At the time of his first meeting with the young actress, he was already an established dancer and had many successes in record dances.. In 2008, he was met by Poland, when he participated with his girlfriend in the eighth edition “Dancing with the stars“She remembered herself bitterly after many years of participating in TVN, and in Interview with Pleiades open:
Although everything indicates that their relationship will end in a wedding, Marta Umoda Trzypatowska and Adam Kroll unexpectedly broke up. But let’s start from the beginning…
You can find the rest of the article below the video:
Marta Umoda Trzepiatoska and Adam Kroll. short love story
Marta Umoda Trzepiatoska and Adam Kroll
Andras Szilagyi / MW Media
Marta Umoda Trzypatowska and Adam Kroll were considered a harmonious couple in show business. Although both hail from artistic circles, their acquaintance did not begin at the time of joint work, a cultural event or through mutual acquaintances.. “We met (…) at a club in Warsaw. Adam offered me a drink and he didn’t budge until he got my number– The artist was called in the magazine “Sławni” in 2012.
Adam Kroll and Marta Omoda Trzebyatoska
Andras Szilagyi / MW Media
Marta Umoda Trzybyatowska was a first-year student at the Warsaw Theater Academy. Zelwerowicz, Adam Kroll has already achieved many successes in international dance. They were 12 years apart, but the age difference didn’t bother them at all. The king’s stubbornness turned out to be effective – not only did he get a phone number from the girl, but he also earned her her trust and passion. It wasn’t clear, because the actress was wary about their relationship, as she still didn’t heal her heart much after the previous emotional breakup.
“Bad travel enthusiast. Disgusting and vile internet junkie. Alcohol for no reason.