In 2021, the program can be used by:
- Primary schools that did not benefit from the program in 2017-2019
- Primary schools that used the program in 2017-2019 and 2021-2024 will benefit from additional equipment and software to diagnose and treat students with special educational needs,
- secondary schools for children and adolescents,
- schools abroad,
- Private schools and education centers for blind and visually impaired students (SOSW),
- Schools that did not benefit from the program in 2020.
The program applies to both public and private schools. In the years 2021-2024, the school may use the program only once.
Program changes relate in particular to:
1) elongation Deadlines for 2021 submission requests September 4 for schools I September 14 to school authorities;
2) elongation Deadlines for transferring funds to school authorities
• in 2021 until October 31;
• In the years 2022-2024 until August 31.
3) Introducing a new type of equipment and teaching aids – teacher kit To conduct classes using distance learning methods and techniques, as part of a group that will be can be purchased: a laptop computer, an additional webcam, additional headphones, an additional microphone, a tripod, a graphic tablet or any other type of tablet used specifically for drawing graphic elements on a computer or monitor; maximum The amount of financial support for the school will be for the purchase of the teacher’s kit 14,000 PLN;
4) enlargement – widening for the following years of the program (2021-2024Buying Options (Implemented in 2020) Laptops with hardware Enable real-time image and sound processing via audiovisual transmission;
5) Clarify personal scope program, so that financial support is granted As many qualified schools as possible to receive it without duplication In subsequent years of program implementation (you can use the grant only once in the entire program, primary schools that received funding in 2017-2019 cannot use it, and schools that purchased laptops in 2020 cannot use the teacher’s kit);
6) Clarify the controls for granting financial support to the schools in which they study Students with special educational needsSo that these schools get the right equipment for their needs, keeping in mind The preferences of these schoolsWhere is the number of students? People with special educational needs It stands out from other schools that provide education to students People with special educational needs in a specific area;
7) Clarify the regulations that refer to it Advantage in the application o Obtaining financial support for schools participating in projects implemented from public funds, including funds from the European Union: Supporting teacher training institutions and educational libraries in carrying out tasks related to preparing and supporting teachers in conducting distance education. Implemented within the framework of the operational program for the development of knowledge education and Lesson: Enter. It was implemented under the Digital Operational Program for Poland;
8) Determining the quality requirements for devices, teaching aids and treatment tools in the field of Exclusion of the requirement to obtain ISO 9001 certification With regard to equipment, teaching aids and treatment tools from medical devices, For which the PN-EN ISO 13485 standard is met;
9) Clarify legal requirements (equipment New and without burden rights of third parties) related to equipment, teaching aids and treatment tools;
10) elongation appointments in Consider requests To award financial support by teams appointed by voivodeship and ministers who run schools in order to qualify:
• w 2021 p. they expanded until September 28,
• In the years 2022-2024 The deadline for eligible applications for financial support has been extended by two weeks. Until June 30
11) elongation The deadlines Reporting From executing the tasks generated by the program until the end of the program, Until September 30;
12) elongation Previous year program impact assessment deadlines Until October 31.
- correction of incorrect mapping of the purchasable monitor;
- Parameters regarding the scope of internet that the school and SOSW must have when applying for participation in the program have been adapted to the regulations generated by the provisions  Polish National Educational Network Law – 100 MB / s;
The authorities that run private schools and educational and pedagogical centers, with the exception of the relevant ministers, are obliged to provide them The private and earmarked contribution to the implementation of the program in the amount of at least 20% of the total cost of implementing the program.
The special contribution is considered as follows:
- financial contributionwhich have been allocated by the body managing the school, school abroad or a private educational and educational center for the purchase of equipment, teaching aids and therapeutic tools covered by the application for participation in the program, and which spends in the year of submission of the application to participate in the program;
- In-kind contribution In the form of computers and other ICT devices used as educational aids, they are purchased in the year of application, but no later than the date of submission of the application for participation in the Program.
In order to fulfill the condition that a special contribution must be made, a combination of financial and in-kind contributions is allowed. As part of the special financial contribution, the catalog of equipment, teaching aids and treatment tools that can be purchased will not be limited in its scope, so the school body will also be able to purchase any equipment, teaching aids or treatment tools, using ICTs. to 20% of the value of the entire task. If the financial support is intended to finance the investment tasks referred to in Art. 42 sec 2 point 2 of the Law of November 13, 2003 on the income of local government units (Journal of Laws 2021, Articles 38 and 694), the special contribution of the main authority as a local government unit is at least 50% of the task cost covered by co-financing from Government Budget.
Application forms for schools and leadership bodies
- A request to the principal of the school to participate in the program – Applies to the schools listed in paragraph 2 paragraph. 3 and 4 of the regulation (primary schools and schools abroad that did not receive financial support in 2017-2019; secondary schools and schools abroad);
- B1 request for the principal of the school to participate in the program – Applies to schools that only offer the laptops and kits for teachers listed in paragraph 2 sec. 6 of the regulation (primary schools for students with special educational needs – students with various developmental disorders that impede or prevent the correct process of education);
- B2 request for the principal of the school to participate in the program It only applies to schools that apply for the teaching aids listed in paragraph 2 of it. 6 of the regulation (primary schools for students with special educational needs – students with various developmental disorders that impede or prevent the correct process of education);
- A request from the school principal to participate in the program – It applies to the schools listed in paragraph 2 of Article. 5 and 7 of the regulation (primary schools for students with special educational needs – blind students; special schools and education centers for blind or visually impaired students);
- Leading authority application for financial support.
Promotion Information Section
Ministry of Education and Science
 art. 7 sec. 5 and art. 18 seconds. 2 of the Law of October 27, 2017 on the National Education Network (Journal of Laws 2020, Clause 1334 and 2021, Clause 4)
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”