Although the new Astra is being developed under the supervision of Franzucas, Opel is doing its best To emphasize its German character, including. Individual stylistic elements are usually given German names. It is true that we can still find petrol and diesel engines under the hood You can’t count on decent performance.
The exception is The first in the history of the model plug-ins hybryda 180 hp, which allows you to accelerate the Astra to hundreds in 7.6 seconds. Other engines, depending on power, give a sprint to a hundred In the range of 9.7-10.6 seconds. Initially, Opel priced only the hatchback – We still have to wait for Sports Tourer prices.
Opel Astra – prices for engine versions:
- 1.2 Turbo (110 km) 6MT- Astra From 82,900 PLN
- 1.2 Turbo (130 km) 6MT – Edition From 95900 PLN
- 1.2 Turbo (130 km) 8AT – elegance From 114,900 PLN
- 1.5 Diesel (130 km) 6MT – Version From 103,900 PLN
- 1.5 Diesel (130 km) 8AT – Elegance From PLN 122,900
- 1.6 Turbo Plug-in Hybrid (180 KM) 8AT – Elegance From 152900 PLN
As you can see, the prices are not low, but the base model offers good starting equipment and is one of the cheapest in the segment. Price lists of many competitors, including Volkswagen GolfAnd Hyundai Civic or twin Peugeot 308, Start Only from more than 90 thousand. zloty. Renault Megane is also more expensive (from 85,000 PLN), and Toyota Corolla starts at a similar level. A cheaper proposal, among others Hyundai i30 For 73 thousand zlotys or Kia Sid against 72 thousand. zloty.
Equipment versions of the Opel Astra
- Astra – from 82.900 PLN – In the basic model that It is only available with a 110 HP Petrol Engine, among others speed limit sign recognition with speed adjustment, low-speed automatic braking, lane-keeping system, cruise control, adaptation, multifunction steering wheel, front and rear power windows, rain and dusk sensors, 10-inch multimedia screen with Android Auto wireless and Apple CarPlay, 10-inch digital clock display and Drove– Headlights.
- Version – from 90900 PLN This version also comes with a leather steering wheel, multimedia with remote updates, push-button ignition, parking sensors with front and rear wheels and 16-inch alloy wheels. In addition, for 1000 PLN we can buy a panoramic rear view camera, and for 2.9 thousand PLN. PLN package including AGR driver’s seat, heated front seats and steering wheel.
- Elegance – from 106.900 PLN – Here we can count on dual zone, automatic air conditioning, adaptive cruise control with lane keeping system, driver fatigue detection system, advanced pedestrian and cyclist detection system with collision prevention and emergency braking system, driver seat AGR, armrest, and ambient lighting, adjustable trunk floor, heated front the glassfront seats, steering wheel, rear view camera, tinted windows or 17-inch rims (in the name of the cadet). For 3 thousand. PLN we can buy towbar.
- GS line – from PLN 114900 – In this version we can meet, among other things, textile and leather upholstery, comprehensive driver assistance systems, a 360-degree camera system, a sports steering wheel with perforated leather, aluminum pedal covers and a black roof. For 3.3 thousand. PLN, we can buy Alcantara upholstery for 5 thousand. IntelliLux matrix headlights PLN, for 6 thousand. PLN package with i . online navigation system header width, for induction phone charger PLN 600, and PLN 1,500 – a package that includes automatic cornering cruise control and a semi-automatic lane-changing system.
- Ultimate – from PLN 173900 – This version is much more expensive than the others, because it is only combined with a hybrid drive. It includes, among other things, Alcantara upholstery, Internet navigation, head-up display, induction charger, cabin air quality monitoring system, panoramic sunroof or Matrix window headlights IntelliLux. For 5 thousand. PLN, we can buy Nappa leather upholstery for 1.5 thousand. PLN for a package with automatic cornering speed adjustment and a semi-automatic lane change system, for 3.5 thousand PLN. Single-phase PLN wall box with a charging power of 7.4 kW.
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”