A statement from the state-run KCNA said North Korea had accused the United States of “interference” and “provocation” and that the US president was “deeply hostile.”
The statement was signed by Ri Pyongyang, a senior official who oversaw the missile test earlier this week – the first such launch of its kind with Python at the White House.
Ri Pyongyang praises North Korea for launching a missile at the center, along with other military personnel, in a photo released on Friday (26) – Photo: KCNA via Reuters
“I think the new US government has taken a wrong first step,” Ri said in a statement.
“If the United States continues to make these irresponsible statements without thinking about the consequences, it will have to deal with the fact that it is not good,” he warned, adding that North Korea was “ready to continue to increase our vast armed forces. “.
Photos show North Korea’s new missile during a test on Thursday (25) – Photo: KCNA via REUTERS
Launched on Thursday, North Korea says it is the first test since Joe Biden arrived at the White House New “guided tactical projectile” Equipped with solid fuel engine.
North Korea launches two ballistic missiles in defiance of international sanctions
Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suka said the two devices were ballistic missiles, which were used by the UN. North Korea has been banned from building by Security Council resolutions.
In the past, Pyongyang has conducted several weapons tests to provoke tensions in an effort to achieve its long-term goals.
“Twitter’s irretrievable researcher. An amateur social media lawyer. Award-winning music expert. Became an addict. Easily lethargic.”