Subscribers to the more expensive variants of the PS Plus subscription can continue to check out the new offers the company has to offer. The full November menu includes more than 20 items.
Since June, the PlayStation community has been using the new PS Plus plan, which is divided into several levels. Analyzing the changing needs of gamers and the growing importance of competing services, Sony has renewed its subscription, offering a number of additional options, including the ability to play older games and demos of popular titles.
As announced last week, PS Plus Extra users can download 15 items from today, including games of various genres, including installments of the Kingdom Hearts and Chorus series, Oddworld: Soulstorm and What Remains of Edith Finch.
It should be noted that the games included in the November PS Extra offer are already available for download, while A collection of products set to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank brand, which expands the Premium Edition library, should be available in the next few hours.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the games added to PS Plus Essential yet, here’s a list made.
PS Plus Extra for November:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition | PS4, PS5,
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege | PS4, PS5 (available via console),
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX | PS4,
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4,
- Kingdom Hearts III | PS4,
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4,
- Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition | PS4, PS5,
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 | PS4,
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | PS4,
- choir | PS4, PS5,
- What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4,
- gardens between | PS4, PS5,
- Earth Defense Force: Brotherhood of the World | PS4,
- Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain | PS4,
- unni chanbara original | PS4.
PS Plus Premium in November:
- Ratchet & Clank | PS3,
- Ratchet & Clank 2: Go Commando | PS3,
- Ratchet & Clank: Elevate Your Arsenal | PS3,
- Ratchet & Clank: Dead End | PS3,
- Ratchet & Glank’s Future: Tools of Destruction PS3.
PS Plus Essential for November:
“Player. Introvert. Problem solver. Creator. Thinker. Lifetime food evangelist. Alcohol advocate.”