Note that in the known form of peeled sesame, dangerous bacteria were detected. Consuming this product may cause food poisoning. Make sure you have this sesame at home.
The head of the health inspectorate issued a warning about food.
Presence of salmonella from Gr. C1 in 1 of 5 tested trials. Consumption of the product, especially without heat treatment, is associated with potential risks of food poisoning. Salmonella infection can lead to salmonellosis.
It’s about the product Helio sesame husk200 grams
- Part number: 65112
- Minimum durability date: 09.2022
- Producer – HELIO SA Wyględy, ul. Stołeczna 26, 05-083 Zaborów, Production plant: Brochów 119, 05-088 Brochów
- Country of Origin – Nigeria
Attention! Consumers who have purchased a batch of the product indicated in the advertisement should not consume it.
Symptoms of salmonellosis
There are three types of salmonellosis that differ in their course and symptoms. Gastrointestinal salmonellosis is by far the most common and is characterized by the sudden onset of symptoms and their persistence for several days in a row. During the examination, the patient feels pain in the lower abdomen. There is also scattered noise.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal salmonellosis:
- Paroxysmal abdominal pain resembling colic.
- Vomiting and nausea;
- watery stools that may contain mucus;
- Enlargement of the liver and spleen is rarely observed.
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”