Soldiers from Poland, the United States, and Canada continue to improve their shooting skills. At the training ground in Nova Depo, they also develop other skills needed during combat.
– Intensive training is taking place at the training ground in Nova Depo – informs the 21st Bothall Rifle Force.
Last week’s 21st Bottle Rifle Battalion was packed with various events, more briefly:
- Training in the operation of equipment in the 1st Tank Battalion,
- Leadership course for non-junior officers in the 1st Battalion of the Bodel Rifles,
- Participation in the 18th Mechanized Division Half-Year Conference at Zamość,
- Qualifications for the 3rd Bottle Rifle Battalion;
- Exercise March in 21st Command Battalion,
- 3rd Veteran Motorcycle Rally,
- Training for uniformed students on terrain, tactics and rules for the use of weapons in the 1st Battalion of the Botale Riflemen;
- Training for Soldiers in the 22nd Carpathian Mountain Infantry Battalion,
- “Safe Holidays in Uniform” Travel,
- Feast of the 14th Self-propelled Artillery,
- Activity #misjaPola (fundraiser for the treatment of sick Bola, daughter of a soldier guarding the Polish-Belarusian border).
“Twitter’s irretrievable researcher. An amateur social media lawyer. Award-winning music expert. Became an addict. Easily lethargic.”