Trading on Sundays 2022. Or Sundays [22.05.2022] Is shopping Sunday? In 2022, there are only 7 days to trade. On business Sundays, which are not subject to trade bans, stores such as Lidl are open. Pedronka, Kaufland, Rossmann and all shops and service points in shopping centers. Is Sunday May 22, 2022 a Sunday? It’s Sunday [22.05.2022] Big stores and malls open?
Sunday trading 2022. Does Sunday trading fall on May 22, 2022?
Trading on Sundays 2022. Trading on Sundays in May – does trading continue on Sundays in May? We remind you that in 2022, by law, we have only 7 Business Sundays. So it’s Sunday [22.05.2022] it will be Sunday shopping? Will we be shopping at stores like Lidl, Biedronka, Kaufland, Dino, Netto and Carrefour on Sunday, May 22, 2022? Are malls, all stores, cinemas and bowling alleys open on May 22, 2022? Unfortunately, we will have to wait a long time to shop on Sunday. On Sunday, May 22, 2022, stores such as Lidl, Biedronka and Dino will be closed. So what is the next trading date on Sunday? Next Sunday does not fall for trading until June 26, 2022. So we will have to wait a little longer. And in 2022, we only have four trading days ahead of us, two of which are in December, in the run-up to Christmas.
Trading Sundays in 2022:
- Commercial Sunday 26 June 2022
- Shopping Sunday 28 August 2022
- Trading Sunday 11 December 2022,
- Trading Sunday, December 18, 2022.
In addition, you cannot make purchases on certain holidays. In 2022, holidays for non-traders include:
- June 5 (Sunday) – Pentecost
- June 16 (Thursday) – Corpus Christi
- August 15 (Mon) – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 (Tuesday) – All Saints
- November 11 (Fri) – National Independence Day
- December 25 (Sunday) – Christmas Day
- December 26 (Mon) – 2nd Christmas Day
Dancing with Promotions May 19, 22
“Internet Geek. Food Enthusiast. Thinker. Beer Practitioner. Bacon Specialist. Music Addict. Traveler.”