“This signal looks dangerous and I think we will see the result of these signals,” Zelensky told a news conference attended by Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.
– In my opinion, Belarus should not be involved in Russia’s invading war against Ukraine and breach all international agreements and international law
– said the President of Ukraine.
– I think it’s no secret Missiles were fired at our country from the territory of Belarus. As far as I know, Lukashenka was giving signals anyway that some missiles were flying against his will, Zelensky pointed out.
Lukashenka in “Special Operation”
On Sunday, during the celebration of Belarus’s Independence Day, Lukashenka spoke about the war in Ukraine, which he described as a “special operation.”
– They accuse us of being the only country in the world that supports Russia in its war against Nazism (this is how Russian propaganda explains the aggression against Ukraine). We have supported Russia and we will support it
– said Lukashenka.
He continued that “There has always been a combined group of forces in the Federation of Belarus and Russia, one de facto army“.
– Our participation in this special operation was determined a long time ago. On the first day of the process. When I said that we would not allow anyone to shoot a Russian in the back – added Lukashenka.
The Ukrainian military authorities assert that there are currently no signs of the formation of offensive groups on the Belarus border with Ukraine and there is no immediate threat of an attack from this direction. However, they estimate that the risk of the Belarusian army entering Ukraine continues. The army also talks about possible provocations from the lands of the neighbor.
Source: PAP, niezalezna.pl
“Analyst. Lovely avid bacon reader. Entrepreneur. Dedicated writer. Award winning wine ninja. Subtly endearing reader.”