The former commander of the Ground Forces, General Valdemar Skrzybchak, said on TVN24 that the Russians are building another defensive border for fear of a decisive counterattack by the Ukrainian army. Analyzing the situation on the front in Ukraine on the map, the general emphasized that in the Kherson region, the Russians were threatened with encirclement in three regions. “If there is no decision to withdraw these forces, the Ukrainian army will besiege and destroy these forces,” he said.
The former commander of the ground forces, General Waldemar Skrzybchak, analyzes the situation of the war in Ukraine, referred to in the activities in the southeast. When asked if he saw the possibility of a Ukrainian strike in this region, he replied that “the Russians expect it as well.” The Russians are building another defensive frontier for fear of a decisive counterattack by the Ukrainian army. He said that the Ukrainians are currently conducting a combat reconnaissance, attacking in two directions, which they probably think might be suitable to break the Russian defense.
The Russians are gathering reserves and trying to deepen their defense because they know that this attack will cut off the land corridor that connects completely Russia With the Crimea, this will end their operation – he said.
General Skrzybczak: The Russians are threatened with encirclement in three regions
“The Ukrainians are carrying out their operation in two directions,” said the general in the Kherson region. – They stormed the Russian defense towards Nowa Kachuka and towards Kherson. These intrusions are big and getting worse. He said that the Ukrainians were systematically pushing Russian forces towards the Dnieper River.
– Russian forces are threatened in principle with encirclement in three regions. North Chersoń, North Nowa Kachowka and West Chersoń. If there is no decision to withdraw these forces, then these forces will be encircled and smashed by the Ukrainian army, as assessed by the former commander of the ground forces.
General Skrzypczak about the situation in eastern Ukraine
– In the northeast direction, the Ukrainians continue their offensive towards the eastern border, breaking the Russian defense created on an ad hoc basis. At the same time, the Ukrainians are conducting an encirclement of the Russian forces defending themselves in the town of Lyman. About the situation in eastern Ukraine, the general said that by striking part of their forces from the north, south and west, they are trying to encircle the Russian army. Shiman – emphasized the general – is not a major town, “but a town that is being defended in the direction of the next blow, most likely, which will lead the Ukrainian forces north of Severodonetsk and into Lugansk.”
The TVN24 guest emphasized that the Ukrainians “have an advantage in this direction, they have a pace of operations that allows them to systematically dismantle Russian forces and push them towards the eastern border.” – He stressed that the Russians are bringing reserves, but they are specially organized reserves that do not have the ability to effectively defend themselves, to stop the Ukrainian attack.
“The Russians have accumulated all their offensive efforts in this direction.”
– The Russians focused their main efforts on storming the village of Bakhmut. They try to go around it from the south because they failed to strike from the east. He said that the Ukrainians are successfully defending themselves, they are breaking the offensive of the Russian army.
– The Russians have accumulated all their offensive efforts in this direction. At the same time, they fired heavy artillery and missiles at the approaching Ukrainian army from the rear, fearing that these reserves would come into combat and penetrate the Russian army groups and that the Ukrainian forces would not go in the direction of the Ukrainian army. Lugansk, Donetsk and Mariupol direction – General explained.
He also added, “Obviously the Ukrainians have the capacity, they are withdrawing new reserves, new units.” “The Russians are afraid to hack their operations,” he said.
A measure that would “narrow the air defense over Ukraine”
General Skrzypczak was asked about NASAMS air defense systemswhose arrival in Ukraine was announced by the president on Sunday Volodymyr Zelensky. – NASAMS is a medium-range (…) system capable of combating all means of air attack – aircraft and missiles of various types. Very effective treatment. He explained that it is important that these shipments be present, because it is a very effective system that will allow the air defense over Ukraine to focus.
– This is a system, in my opinion, that will be used primarily to cover the operational forces in those areas where the main operations of the Ukrainian army will be carried out. He noted that the reserves of the Ukrainian army, coming from the depths, became the target of maneuvering strikes and ballistic missiles of the Russian army.
The Russians’ use of nuclear weapons must end in complete isolation.
The general was also asked about the possibility of Russia’s use of nuclear weapons. It’s in the Kremlin novel all the time Threatening to strike her with a nuclear weapon. He said the Kremlin is aware of the consequences of using nuclear weapons. In his opinion, there should be no use of nuclear weapons, but if they were used, it would be a tactical nuclear weapon.
In such a situation, according to the general, there should be no retaliation “due to the fact that the blows will escalate and will end with the complete apocalypse.” – He said that any use of nuclear weapons by the Russians should lead to their complete isolation, their isolation from everything, from the civilized world.
Tactical nuclear weapons are used to impede groups of troops. Its goal will be to attack the forces that will break into the Russian defense. It is possible that the symptoms of such an intention will be obvious, because the Russian troops, knowing that such a strike is about to occur, will be ready to remain in the area of the explosion of this weapon – he said.
“Analyst. Lovely avid bacon reader. Entrepreneur. Dedicated writer. Award winning wine ninja. Subtly endearing reader.”